petlandiapetcare.com » Policies
Petlandia Pet Care Policies:
- In order to provide the best service for you, your pets and others, we have established the following policies.
- Payments for walking or sitting services are to be paid in full at the time of booking or on our first day of service. We accept Paypal. Please note any gratuities in when using a check or cash. Please visit our online service to enter your credit card information or send money via Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 24 hour notice is required. Any cancellations made after 5pm before the day of a scheduled service or series of services are non refundable. You can leave a voice message at the office or via email prior to 5pm the day of the visit. Text messages are not a means of cancelling visits. All remaining paid services will be given a credit and can be used for further services.
Holiday Payments & Cancellations:
- All reservations for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s must be paid in full at booking. Cancellations two weeks prior to first visit are 50% refundable for entire schedule and will be given a credit that can be used for future services. Cancellations one week prior to first visit are 25% refundable for entire schedule and will be given a credit that can be used for future services. Cancellations less than one week notice is non-refundable.
- New Years Eve, New Years Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Same Day Service Requests:
- All walking or sitting services booked the same day as service carry a charge of $10 and we cannot guarantee availability but will do our best to accommodate our existing customers as our schedule allows.
- We must have two (2) working keys at the time of the consultation or provide the walker/sitter $5 to make a copy for the office. One key is for a master file for the office in case of emergency and the second key is used to the walker/sitter. There will be a key drop off/pick up charge of one visit. Keys can be picked up or hidden on the property for no charge on a case by case basis.